Please contact us directly for breed specific pricing.
Offers a variety of grooming treatments
All treatments include a FREE consultation tailoring
the service to suit both you and your dog.
Bath 'n' Brush
● Relaxing South Bark Blueberry facial
● Deep cleansing bath in a Showseasons coat /skin appropriate, quality shampoo
● Conditioning treatment
● Fluff dry
● *De-matting (minor matting only)
● De-shedding treatment (FURminator)
● Nails and Ears cleaned.
● A spritz of doggy perfume (optional)
Prices start from £18
This comprises of a pampering package fit for all canines .
Beginning with a brush through, to remove loose fur and debris, moving on to a
paw-dicure for beautiful nails. Trimming under the paws will make the walks in the country a dream.
Eyes and ears cleaning.
Followed by a cleansing bath in a coat/skin appropriate quality Showseasons shampoo and a relaxing south barks blueberry facial.
A conditioning treatment will leave the coat at its very best. Then fluff dry the coat and complete the styling as requested ,
A final brush-out and we are ready to go home
Prices start from £25
De-matting will only be carried out on minor matting.
De-shedding treatment (FURminator) where necessary
Puppy Grooms include:
● Lots of cuddles, a must with a new puppy customer. This gets puppy used to being handled by the groomers and makes visits good fun too!
● During a brush and comb out. I can give advice on making grooming at home easier, for you both.
● Once your puppy is com fortable and settled. The hair around the eyes, paws, ears cleaned and sanitation areas can all be trimmed and the nails tidied
50% of puppy grooms end up with the puppy losing the coat in a complete shave off. This will cost you more. Whilst you may not appreciate a rather naked puppy,
They will enjoy the freedom of a matted and tangled coat